Mission, scope and objectives
The Presidency is composed of the President and four Vice Presidents. One of the Vice Presidents acts as Treasurer. The Presidency is responsible for the ongoing affairs of the Association and the preparation and implementation of the decisions by the General Assembly and the Board.
- Sir Jim McDonald - President
- Sigbritt Karlsson - 1st Vice-President for Leadership & Sustainability
- Karel Luyben - Vice-President for Research
- Jurgita Šiugždinienė - Vice-President for Education
- Wayne Kaplan - Vice-President for Innovation & Impact
- David FitzPatrick - Vice-President for Resources & Treasurer