Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Innovation:
- promotes the application of novel approaches to disruptive innovation and innovative mind-sets amongst the Members;
- engages with the European Commission for the development of the European Innovation Council and the related framework around innovation ecosystems;
- explores different strategies for how universities can best support researchers and students to develop their technology further and subsequently to support innovative startups from in and around the university to accelerate their growth;
- will engage with Task Force Open Science to develop best practices implementing open science when working with non-academic partners, for example in the area of intellectual property rights combined with sharing data;
- encourage cooperation amongst Members;
- foster strategic relationships.