Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Competitive Funding will support our Members in participating in and the shaping of European funding policies and programmes with specific focus on Horizon Europe and Erasmus andprovide insights and share best practice concerning competitive funding from regional, national, European and international sources.
The Task Force Competitive Funding will realise the following objectives:
- translate the insights from S&T for the 21st century into concrete recommendations for competitive funding instruments;
- address European research, education and innovation policies and funding programmes and constructively engage with policy makers and other stakeholders on these topics;
- collaborate closely with relevant players such as the European Commission, other university associations, the European Association of Research and Technology Organisations (EARTO), businesseurope and the broader research communities on these topics;
- provide pro-active agenda-setting and advocacy by delivering informed, relevant and timely interventions such as papers;
- collect, analyse and disseminate performances of our Members in European competitive funding instruments.