Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Innovation:
- promotes the application of novel approaches to disruptive innovation and innovative mind-sets amongst the Members;
- engages with the European Commission for the development of the European Innovation Council and the related framework around innovation ecosystems;
- explores different strategies for how universities can best support researchers to develop their technology further and subsequently to support innovative startups from in and around the university to accelerate their growth;
- develop good practices in applying open science while working with non-academic partners, including how considerations of intellectual property rights impact on open data approaches;
- encourage cooperation amongst Members;
- foster strategic relationships.
If you are not yet logged in, please go to our extranet for all members-only information about the task force.