Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Open Science:
- is a strong voice in the discussion and implementation of open science and an advocate for the interest of our Members;
- will engage with Task Force Innovation to develop best practices implementing open science when working with non-academic partners, for example in the area of intellectual property rights combined with sharing data;
- will engage with and be a constructive partner to the EOSC together with Task Force Infrastructures;
- promotes best practices in research data management;
- promotes the sharing of best practices in rewards systems to promote uptake of open science practices, together with Task Force Human Resources;
- encourages cooperation amongst Members.
If you are not yet logged in, please go to our extranet for all members-only information about the task force.