Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Infrastructures will support our Members in affirming and furthering the role of S&T universities in research and innovation infrastructures.
The Task Force Infrastructures will:
- continue to promote a fundamental and conceptual understanding of the roles of the Members in research and innovation infrastructures;
- promote a fundamental and conceptual understanding of the role of Research and Innovation infrastructures for S&T universities, namely their role for research, innovation and education;
- provide a deeper understanding of University based research and innovation infrastructures for interdisciplinary research and disruptive innovation;
- act as a pool of experts to proactively influence the European policies and programmes for RI, including safeguarding the interests of the Members in LTS RI;
- safeguard the interests of the Members in the development of the EOSC and support our Vice President Karel Luyben in his participation in the Open Science Policy Platform (OSPP);
- provide guidance on needs and training of RII managers and technicians.