Mission, scope and objectives
The Task Force Learning & Teaching supports our Members in realising the EEA and the EHEA with particular attention to accreditation, new forms of learning and teaching, lifelong learning, STEAM education.
The Task Force Learning & Teaching realises the following objectives:
- Address European education policies and constructively engage with policy makers and other stakeholders on these topics, provide support where required for national representations;
- Promote inter- or transdisciplinary approach in teaching and learning of STEM subjects, advocate the development of the EU STEAM Agenda;
- Address the opportunities for S&T universities to provide continuous education and professional development, and up-skilling opportunities, in line with demands of business, industry, public services and society at large;
- Encourage cooperation amongst Members and promote learning through sharing best practice and organising events;
- Support international partnerships for education and training, and mobility of students and teachers;
- Foster strategic relationships with academic and societal players;
- Defend academic freedom and institutional autonomy.