Our Board on 4 February appointed Guillermo Cisneros as Chair of the Task Force Sustainability and adopted the terms of reference of seven task forces from 2022 to 2023.
The appointment of Guillermo Cisneros (Rector of Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) complements the appointment of all other (Co-) Chairs from 7 December.
With the adoption of the terms of reference, the Board established the following seven task forces to implement the biennial work cycle from 2022 to 2023:
- Task Force Sustainability chaired by Guillermo Cisneros (Rector of Universidad Politécnica de Madrid);
- Task Force Openness of Science & Technology co-chaired by Jennifer Herek (Dean of Faculty Science and Technology at University of Twente) & Simone Rehm (Vice Rector for Information Technology at University of Stuttgart);
- Task Force Learning & Teaching co-chaired by Roberto Zanino (Rector's Delegate for PhD Programmes and International University Networks at Politecnico di Torino) & Marc Zolver (Director of International Affairs of CentraleSupélec at Université Paris-Saclay);
- Task Force Innovation co-chaired by Tim Bedford (Associate Principal Research & Knowledge Exchange at University of Strathclyde) and Toril Hernes (Pro-Rector for Innovation at Norwegian University of Science and Technology);
- Task Force Benchmark chaired by Peter Elspass (Head of University Development & Controlling at Leibniz University Hannover);
- Task Force Human Resources chaired by Anna Steiger (Vice Rector Human Resources & Gender at TU Wien);
- Task Force Sustainable Funding co-chaired by Christian Gerhardts (Head of European Project Center at TU Dresden) & Wendy Sonneveld (Senior Policy Adviser European Affairs at Ghent University).
Any employee from one of our Members with access to our Extranet can register as active and productive member of these task forces. If you do not have access yet, please request member access first.